On the home page of our new website (mytdsc.org) under the “Training” heading, there is
a Members-Only Training Portal with the following eleven (11) training videos:
- TDSC Orientation Video
- How To Use Safety Light System (Rifle & Pistol)
- How To Purchase Birds
- How To Open & Close Skeet
- How To Use Target Card Reader for Skeet
- How To Open & Close Trap
- How To Use Trap Microphone System
- How To Use Target Card Reader for Trap
- How To Use Trap & Skeet Fields Simultaneously
- How To Use Target Card Reader for Sporting Clays
- How To Use 5-Stand Controller
As a reminder, please remember, you must be on the Approved Operator’s List to
open/close skeet, trap or 5-stand on your own.
- If you are approved to open/close skeet, trap, or 5-stand, you must take
responsibility to be sure all shooters in attendance are adhering to the general safety
rules of the club – and if not, it is your responsibility to advise them accordingly.
- If you are approved to open/close skeet, trap, or 5-stand, and you are shooting with a
group – do not leave unless another approved member is available to close. If you
must leave and there are no other members present approved to close, you must end
the shooting session.
- Any shooter posing a danger to others will be subject to removal from club grounds
with all privileges revoked.